Wednesday, April 11, 2012

big time


an article on the front page 
of the local, hometown newpaper
may not be a really big deal

but it is
for me
because
hopefully
the people of
will reap the benefits.

see the article
in the Daily Standard

go on.
run. do not walk.
go ahead.
hurry.
pass go and collect $200.
check it out
and let me know what you think.



if you'd like to know more
or if you'd like to become part of
the extended village
for Megaladi
click this link
or visit the
ghni website.

please
read my earlier posts
to see more pictures
and learn more about
my incredible experience.





3 comments:

  1. It is so a big deal! How awesome is the article...really awesome! Way to go, to get the information out there. Keep sharing about it, I will and I will keep reading to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The article in the paper was/is a big deal. I wouldn't have found your blog without it. I'm really glad to have gotten a taste of your story before you come back to work to retell it in person. We've all been wondering how you've been!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS This is Laura from work. I didn't realize when I set up this blogger that it would look identical to the Laura who went on your trip unless you click on my name. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete